FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trying to figuring out what I've done with loop and/or velocity

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Smith
Trying to figuring out what I've done with loop and/or velocity
on Nov 17, 2014 at 6:04:47 pm

What are the little gray triangles pointing down on some of my tracks? At some point in my editing I guess they appeared and now those tracks are way out of sync. It's like they are playing super slow while the rest of the tracks are. I've researched and found it has to do with velocity or loop, but I can't figure out how I did it or how to undo what I've done. I've tried unclicking Loop in properties, but that has no effect. It's a big project, and only about half the tracks are affected. I've done multicam editing, and not all the tracks in that are affected. PLEASE HELP!! Picture below

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
Re: Trying to figuring out what I've done with loop and/or velocity
on Nov 17, 2014 at 6:22:17 pm

Those dips mean that the events (what Vegas calls clips) are repeating themselves. That usually happens when you drag the event to the left, in your case repeatedly. To confirm the speed of an event, right click on, select Properties and see what's in the Playback Rate box. Anything over or under a value of 1.000 means that it's been sped up or slowed down. It can be reset to normal by entering a value of 1.0 in that box.

Return to posts index

Roger Smith
Re: Trying to figuring out what I've done with loop and/or velocity
on Nov 17, 2014 at 6:30:44 pm

Yes, I clicked on the properties of all the affected clips, but they all say 1.000. If I select all the tracks and deselect loop under the switches menu, the jagged top goes away but the problem doesn't. I found a spot where something screwy happend, that's where the root of the problem started, but I can't figure out what. I have wasted too much time already, I can just start over and multicam the whole thing again in less time. I would like to know what I did... I've attached the .veg and p screen shot of where I think the problem is if anyone has any ideas I would like to know...

8198_20141019allenu18aavsjimmyjohnssemimulticam.veg.zip

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]