FORUMS: list search recent posts

Increase picture size

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Win
Increase picture size
on Nov 4, 2014 at 1:50:31 am

I have a picture that I put in my project and it doesn't cover up the whole screen (it leaves black bars). How do I make the picture cover it without editing the whole track? I only want to affect this picture. I know I can enlarge the whole track, but that would affect all the other pictures on the same track. Thanks in advance!

Ben

Return to posts index

Angelo Mike
Re: Increase picture size
on Nov 4, 2014 at 1:56:37 am

Go to the pan and crop tool on the picture, and on the Preset drop down on the top of the window select (or create) whichever aspect ratio is what your project is. For a lot of people it's 16:9. Just know that you'll cut off some of the picture by doing this since you still can't change the shape of the picture itself, so you have to be ok with cutting off the ends of the picture and possibly re-framing it.

Return to posts index

Ben Win
on Nov 4, 2014 at 2:00:36 am
Last Edited By Ben Win on Nov 4, 2014 at 2:06:58 am

What if I didn't set an aspect ratio for my project? I just have some text so far and narration. Can I format the whole project to be 16:9 without messing much up?

Oh, by the way, it's just for a school project. I just need it to cover the whole screen when it's opened in Windows Media Player.

Edit: I just attempted to change the ratio of my project in Properties and it blurred all of my text. I don't think this is it xD

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
on Nov 4, 2014 at 12:19:46 pm

You can right-click on the window in Pan/Crop and select Match Output Aspect and it will match the crop to whatever aspect your project uses without you even having to know what it is (or changing it).

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]