FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas - Video Looks Good on Computer, When Uploaded to YouTube it looks Horrible

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jayson Polato
Sony Vegas - Video Looks Good on Computer, When Uploaded to YouTube it looks Horrible
on Oct 19, 2014 at 11:22:32 pm

Hello,

This is the first time i am writing on this Forum as i am having a very annoying issue with Sony Vegas Pro 12 it has been going on for about 3 Months. My problem is that when I render my videos out of Sony Vegas it looks nice crisp and HD on my computer as well as my mac laptop and my 2nd Computer. The problem is when I upload these videos to YouTube the Quality is then gone a bit pixely and the quality looks worse when I upload it to YouTube.

Things I have tried are; Reinstalling Windows/ Reinstalling Vegas 12, I dont have any other codecs on, Uploading on 2 Different Computer One Being my 2nd PC and my Mac, uploading the video at my friends house, I have restarted my modem, and i have tried by putting my bit- rate more than 24,000 kps and I also tried rendering with just my cpu, also i tried Two Pass and my preferences match the video and i have tried deblocking filter. These dont help make the video look better when i upload to YouTube.

I should also mention I have tried rendering it in Sony AVC and also WMV and I still get the same result. It also might not like a difference on the Photos but in the video it self it looks more worse than the raw video.

Video Uploaded to YouTube Image;

Raw Video ScreenShot;

My Render Settings;

As I mentioned Before I have also tried rendering in Sony AVC and WMV. I have also tried just rendering in CPU and GPU and I render in BEST FULL Also a higher Bit Rate

Any Help would Be appreciated Thanks :D

PC Specs
8gb Corsair Ram
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.3ghz
Nvidia GTS 250 1Gb DDR3

Return to posts index

Dave Osbun
Re: Sony Vegas - Video Looks Good on Computer, When Uploaded to YouTube it looks Horrible
on Oct 20, 2014 at 12:08:20 pm

You're using video game capture software? Have you tried a different capture program? Many of those YT videos look quite poor, and it is probably due to the capture program/codec.

Don't forget that YT uses their own compression when you upload. That's why those that prefer quality use Vimeo.

And use the search tool for more input. Topic is covered frequently.

Return to posts index

Jayson Polato
Re: Sony Vegas - Video Looks Good on Computer, When Uploaded to YouTube it looks Horrible
on Oct 20, 2014 at 7:35:03 pm

My capture uses the h.264 codec at 30mpbs. And the raw video looks good i dont think its my capture card.

Return to posts index

Brian Berg
on Oct 21, 2014 at 6:41:26 pm

What does the Youtube video look like? It's hard to tell without seeing it. Are you waiting for YouTube to do it's full render? I always render to 1080 rather than 720 in mp4. Let the viewer decide what resolution he wants to see it in.

http://www.Sublime-Lighting.com

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]