FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to: Mosaic of photos and videos

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matīss Pērkons
How to: Mosaic of photos and videos
on Oct 6, 2014 at 8:42:55 pm

Hi

I'm not really a new guy when it comes to working with Sony Vegas. But I really want to take that next level when it comes to montage and find new challenges.

For my next video I want to create scenes where one photo is divided with a thin bright line. Then from its one side comes out other photo. So the screen is now with two photos. Then comes a new line - and a new photo emerges. Then suddenly it is three photos and even video in corner running all at the same time, divided by the lines. In simple words: mosaic.

For You to better understand what I want to achieve, here are an examples I can think of:

Maybe not so complex, but You get the idea. Something like this I've wanted to do for a long time.

Is it even possible? How to do it?

I will greatly appreciate every advice.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Phil Peacock
Re: How to: Mosaic of photos and videos
on Oct 7, 2014 at 12:50:53 pm

Try experimenting with your masking tool in the Pan/Crop window. That should take you somewhere. Lots of tracks, track motion and masks.

Return to posts index

Asdfar Asdae
on Oct 9, 2014 at 1:52:39 am

I've tried this once, but it didn't work for me. Maybe this is a limitation of the Sony Vegas, but there are different softwares that are more speciffic to this kind of Mosaic.
Good Luck!

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on Oct 9, 2014 at 9:37:19 am

1) This can be done with animated mattes
2) GTA clip - use masks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]