FORUMS: list search recent posts

FX bypass and Preview Toolbar

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
donald gibson
FX bypass and Preview Toolbar
on Oct 6, 2014 at 4:08:30 pm

The below is a problem I had some time ago. As you can see Graham solves the problem. I am now having it again. For the life of me I cannot fine the Preview Toolbar with the FX bypass on it. I have the main Preview Toolbar up, but cannot fine the FX bypass on it. Please point out to this old man just exactly where it is at?
Thanks
Don

 Don: What have I done wrong now? I am trying to add Cookie Cutter to an event. I go to event FX pull up the Cookie Cutter plug in, add it and click OK.
The video event FX comes up and I try to size the Cutter and nothing happens. I slide the bar from left to right nothing, I done this hundreds of time before. I can’t figure out what is wrong. I have punched something and did not realize what I was doing.
Hope I do not have to reload. Please help and thanks in for you time and trouble in advance.
Don

 Graham: Make sure you haven't clicked the FX bypass. It's located on the Preview Toolbar.

Grazie

 Don: Let me apologize Graham for not getting back to you quicker, I lost a friend.
That was the problem all is well now, it works fine. Thanks a lot.
Don

 Graham: I'm sorry for your loss.

I appreciate you getting back to me here.

I wish you long life.

Graham "Grazie" Bernard

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: FX bypass and Preview Toolbar
on Oct 6, 2014 at 5:00:02 pm

Hi there!

Please post a screen grab of the preview area.

G

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

donald gibson
Re: FX bypass and Preview Toolbar
on Oct 7, 2014 at 3:45:15 pm

Graham I have it worked out. It had me for a while there. Kept working with it at last found what you had told me in the 1st section. I do thank you very much for your time and effort to keep me on track. Thanks again. By the way the problem was just what you stated. Thanks again.
Don

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]