FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Protype Tytler - how may I align text with other text?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Dolz
Sony Vegas Protype Tytler - how may I align text with other text?
on Oct 5, 2014 at 12:45:01 pm

Hello, I'm finding a lot of problems to align the texts using protype tytler.
I have seen there is a feature called "Line alignment" but I really find no changes when I operate it.
The situation is as follows:
I create a text, in Protype Titler "Example text 1"
Then I create other text, called "another text"
Okay, now I want both text be centered.
I cannot select both, and lign them accordingly their respective possitions as I would do with any other program.
Any idea about how may I do this?
Also the text alignment seems to be it's not working, I select center, far, near and nothing happen? perhaps I am doing something wrong?
I'd be grateful if you tell me step by step what things may I do so make it work
Cheers

Return to posts index

Norman Black
Re: Sony Vegas Protype Tytler - how may I align text with other text?
on Oct 5, 2014 at 3:09:03 pm

Protype titler does not have any mechanism to automatically align separate text block entities. You will have to do that visually or give the blocks the same cordinates. e.g. To center, give each block a center baseline setting and give them the same X,Y offset.

Protype will center, left and right align multiple lines of text within a single text block. Simply enter multiple lines of text into a block. Enter edit mode on that text block. Select the line(s) you want to align (important) and use the Line Alignment attribute (near, far, center) to change the alignment.

Return to posts index

Xavier Dolz
Re: Sony Vegas Protype Tytler - how may I align text with other text?
on Oct 5, 2014 at 5:11:20 pm

Hi Norman! thanks a lot, crystal clear. Works fine :D !!!
However it's sad I cannot align the texts blocks in their respective possitions or according the screen dimensions, I think Protype Titler should improve in that regard.
However, regarding the far, near, center alignment, yes with a text block of multiple lines it works fine :D
Cheers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]