FORUMS: list search recent posts

Render issue, video effects lag

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean Boyd
Render issue, video effects lag
on Sep 30, 2014 at 4:34:27 pm

All,

I'm rendering a 1080p, 23.976fps project in Sony Vegas Pro 13 that approaches about 15 minutes long. The clips themselves are Avid DNxHD footage, 1080p, 23.976fps. At times, a single clip may contain up to 12 effects (I'm doing some fine tuning with the secondary color corrector, and they pile up pretty fast.)

Anyway, it all looks good in my video preview window while working (albiet lagging with all the effects), and looks flawless when I go frame-by-frame. However, when I render out, I find that my effects lag exactly one frame in comparison to my video clips. All of the effects, whether keyframed or belonging to a certain clip, bleed into the following frame. So, for example, if I have two shots with different color correction next to each other, the first frame of the second shot will have the color correction from the previous shot.

This occurs for all 15 minutes of my video consistently. It applies with all my color correction, all my masks, the few stabilized shots I have, and even my panned/cropped shots. I've tried the following with no change and no success:

- Rendered out in DNxHD, CineFormHD, and MainConcept AVC
- Made sure that my project is in Best (Full) mode
- Switched to 32-bit floating point (video levels) pixel format
- Made sure that I have consistent frame rates throughout
- Turned off GPU acceleration of video processing
- Reduced my maximum number of rendering threads to 1

Once again, it all looks good in-program, but as soon as I render, the video effects are off. Has this happened to anyone before? Is there a known point in Vegas where too many video effects makes it unstable?

Thank you in advance! I couldn't find a solution to this anywhere else.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]