FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with effects and previewing them.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Ze
Problem with effects and previewing them.
on Sep 28, 2014 at 6:40:10 am

Hello, just to clarify, I am rather new in all video editing field, but am advancing fast. At least I used to, till i ran into this problem, which makes whole editing process quite a bit harder.

The problem basically is - Whenever I place media generators puffy cloud effect (Others has exact same problem) its really distorted, and doesn't look like it should. (You can see it on timeline, where it looks just fine).

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Problem with effects and previewing them.
on Sep 28, 2014 at 9:29:30 am
Last Edited By Graham Bernard on Sep 28, 2014 at 9:32:31 am

[Robert Ze] "Whenever I place media generators puffy cloud effect (Others has exact same problem) its really distorted, and doesn't look like it should"
I'm NOT getting anything like that:

There has to be another Control having an Effect. Please make a more comprehensive view of your WorkSpace.

But I DO notice that your preview has Black Bars Top and Right, suggesting the application of a Track Motion Control.

If it is NOT a Vegas Control then it could be a GPU issue or a need to reinstall or factory reset of Vegas Pro.

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Norman Black
Re: Problem with effects and previewing them.
on Sep 28, 2014 at 6:14:52 pm
Last Edited By Norman Black on Sep 28, 2014 at 6:15:46 pm

Would you happen to be using an AMD video card with driver version 14.4?

I noticed a problem with the noise texture effect and driver version 14.4. I dropped back to version 13.12. Turning GPU acceleration off in Prefs also works around the issue.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]