FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for free sound effect

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Gregory
Looking for free sound effect
on Sep 27, 2014 at 10:48:12 pm

I was able to get some terrific vision of lots of wild surf. The audio is unusable because of the wind roar. I'm looking for a recommendation as to what site to visit because I know that there are several sites that ostensibly offer audio loops for free.

What sites would you recommend & do you have to join to get them? Even though the original was in stereo I suspect that even mono should work. I can recall making thunder more effective by having 2 tracks of the same thunder one panned fully left the other fully right & then offsetting them a little.

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Looking for free sound effect
on Sep 28, 2014 at 9:34:53 am

[Paul Gregory] " The audio is unusable because of the wind roar."
This is audio recorded without a WindJammer? If you wish I may be able to remove it. Interested?

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Paul Gregory
Re: Looking for free sound effect
on Sep 28, 2014 at 11:39:58 pm

Thanks for the offer but I must decline because no only is the original quality is so poor and also because there is lots of footage.

I have however found a free audio clip that I can use. To achieve what I want I have to duplicate it several times & then use normalize, audio volume envelope as well as the inbuilt audio track FX.

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]