FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony vegas flickering bug!

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Danny Lines
Sony vegas flickering bug!
on Sep 19, 2014 at 9:38:20 pm
Last Edited By Danny Lines on Sep 19, 2014 at 9:40:58 pm

So for some reason not much in sony vegas is working properly. When i add twixtor, set keyframes become bugged and their timings get distorted, e.g. if i add a keyframe for the video to zoom in zoom out and zoom back in all 1 second apart from each other, nothing will happen for the first 2 where it will then do all the keyframes and slowly zoom back out.
I get the flickering bug which is the most annoying when i overlap clips to fade them out, i turned off gpu acceleration, and it worked, but when i add keyframes to clips the flcikering starts again. Any help here guys, incredible frustrating for a content creator!
Just tried to fade one in and out over the other slower (over about 5 seconds) and the whole of sony vegas instantly crashed :/

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
Re: Sony vegas flickering bug!
on Sep 20, 2014 at 1:30:56 pm

You probably need to provide details about your computer before thinking that Vegas has a bug. It sounds like your computer is underpowered which would cause Vegas to lag the video in preview mode.

Return to posts index

john bolton
on Sep 20, 2014 at 2:03:23 pm

Hi Danny... Is this before or after you have rendered you notice these problems?

Return to posts index

Danny Lines
on Sep 20, 2014 at 6:38:06 pm

r9 290
i5 4670k
8gb ram
2x 1Tb Hdd
750 PSU
z87 hd3 mobo
I know 750w is more than enough, thank you very much.

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
on Sep 21, 2014 at 1:15:12 pm

750w? An i5 with 8gb of ram is a bit underpowered. I was not referring to the size of the power supply. I was asking about the computer's speed.

Return to posts index

Danny Lines
on Sep 21, 2014 at 3:29:10 pm

2x4gb of ram is fine for a i5. I could use sony fine with 4gb of ram on my old computer!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]