FORUMS: list search recent posts

Super 8 Effect

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lynsey Howard
Super 8 Effect
on Sep 11, 2014 at 11:21:50 am

Hi,

I don't know if anybody can help me but I have noticed a super 8 effect over all of my footage, even when I take all my effects off my clips and the footage is raw. I have finished my edit and it took me a long time to do it so I'm hoping there is a solution without having to start again! The problem seemed to happen after I had put the super 8 effect on a small section of my edit. So I am wondering if I have clicked on something by accident which has put it over all of my edit? Any advice would be much appreciated! Cheers, Lynsey.

Return to posts index

Norman Black
Re: Super 8 Effect
on Sep 11, 2014 at 2:54:02 pm

Only a guess, but if you applied the effect as Media FX then all events from that media will have the effect. Likewise, if you applied the effect as Track FX, then anything on the track will have the effect.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Sep 11, 2014 at 2:59:32 pm

Or, you could've added it at the PREVIEW Level.

Grazie.

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Lynsey Howard
on Sep 16, 2014 at 12:26:05 pm

Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me. I added it from video FX so I'm not sure how this has happened.

Return to posts index

Lynsey Howard
on Sep 16, 2014 at 12:24:40 pm

Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me. I added the BCC Film Damage effect from video effects (to one section of the edit) and now every clip in the edit has it on, in all video tracks even when the footage has all effects removed from it and is just raw footage. Do you think I could have clicked on something to do with settings by accident?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]