FORUMS: list search recent posts

Newblue Titler pro 2 missing dll will not load error

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jenny gold
Newblue Titler pro 2 missing dll will not load error
on Sep 9, 2014 at 8:24:43 pm

I am trying to load newblue titler 2.0 it said it could not install due to missing QtScriptNewbluetitler24.dll

I have tried uninstalling and re doing several times same thing

any ideas

Jenny gold

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Newblue Titler pro 2 missing dll will not load error
on Sep 9, 2014 at 9:00:17 pm

Jenny, before we go hunting for whatever, do contact NewBlue Customer enquiry, they're very helpful.

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Edward Troxel
on Sep 9, 2014 at 9:38:25 pm

Jenny has contacted NewBlue support.

Edward Troxel

Return to posts index

jenny gold
on Sep 10, 2014 at 4:18:38 am

Yes have sent them details etc anyways
Thanks.

By the way using sony vegas pro 13 media generator and title text on solid color... How do you make one word or a couple be a different color to the rest of the sentence?

I have tried using legacy text and tried using title and text from the options to create text

I want to have one or two of the words in a short sentence a different color to the rest for example I have a sentence in white on a black background and simply want to apply red to one or two words in that Sentence of white words but if you try applying to one word by highlighting no matter what the entire sentence not the words you want specifically gets changed!

Any ideas?

Jenny gold

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Sep 10, 2014 at 6:06:11 am
Last Edited By Graham Bernard on Sep 10, 2014 at 6:10:54 am

[jenny gold] "Yes have sent them details etc anyways
Thanks."
And? Have you had a response and a "way forward"?
[jenny gold] "By the way using sony vegas pro 13 media generator and title text on solid color... How do you make one word or a couple be a different color to the rest of the sentence?

I have tried using legacy text and tried using title and text from the options to create text"
And what did you discover?

SONY ProType Titler [PTT] was "offered" to allow the User greater control to K/F a lot more Text Formatting including Colour changes from WHOLE Paragraphs down to SINGLE Letters - and much, MUCH more!!:-

HOWEVER, in PTT not all the Controls are KeyFramable, meaning, they will not CHANGE over time . . .and that is why NewBlue provided the NewBlue Titler Pro option.

Understanding the many options you now have available to you can be bewildering. I suggest you take time and research the alternatives provided and see what best suits your needs so far. I promise you, you WILL change!

I've found NBTP2 having extensive opportunities for my creativity to explore, and I am adding to add these options to my Skills Base. "Others" hereabouts will suggest a BORIS option . .

Grazie

PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti

Return to posts index

jenny gold
on Sep 10, 2014 at 6:05:36 pm
Last Edited By jenny gold on Sep 10, 2014 at 6:11:22 pm

Ok Folks Latest on why I was not able to get Newblue Pro Titler 3 working etc and simple fix New blue told me

I was wanting to use a few other colors applied to words in a sentence for text media generator ....and now an interested debate going on here on this thread !

With trying to get vegas own titler's to this as it tends to change the entire senatnce not just your one word and seems even in pro 13 not simple highlight that one word and choose another color Nope - I am surprised wow!

Yes I could create a j-peg in Photoshop or say PowerPoint etc for my ideal scenario etc sure... but wanted a quick solution while in vegas pro

Hence one of the reasons ( and many more) me wanting to use newblue Pro Titler and now I got it working a breeze to do this

Ok, How did I fix the warning and issue newblue titler pro 3 (and 2) could not work on my system (brand new high spec laptop )

I Emailed newblue support fab quick response all along to date ...(impressed! and they asked me what my graphics card I used was and what driver latest version was etc

and then get back to them Plus they explained how to find and do this.

He then replied back to my info and it was simply a matter of telling my card in the setting control panel to add sony vegas exe and also newblue titler stand alone exe

Below from the
m they sent me HOW to do it in case others need to know and fix

I wanted to add here for others it may prove helpful:

This is what they said:

You have a "Mobile" video card. Mobile cards can work in one of two modes:
1. Full Powered – compatible mode
2. Low Powered – not compatible mode

Therefore, you must make sure that Mobile cards stay in full powered mode when your video editor and Titler is used. Here's a couple of possible ways I have been given by other users:

Number 1:
a. Open Control Panel -> Nvidia control panel (if you don't have one, install nvidia drivers from nvidia.com).
b. 3D Settings -> Manage 3D Settings - >Program Settings.
c. Select the Titler Standalone EXE and the Vegas EXE from the list or add the programs using the browser.
d. Choose option "High-performance NVIDIA processor", if there is this option.

Number 2:
I went to the NVDIA Settings with the right click from the desktop. Then I selected 3D Settings and the Tab for program settings. There I could select any program (the Titler Standalone EXE and the Vegas EXE) and select it to use automated settings, integrated graphics or NVIDIA processor, so I selected NVIDIA.

(NewBlueFX)

that was it and in 1 minute I fixed it!

Jenny gold

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Sep 10, 2014 at 8:49:03 pm

[jenny gold] "that was it and in 1 minute I fixed it!"
Yup! I'm glad you spoke with NewBlue, great support chap Mr. Edward Troxel!

Grazie

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on Sep 11, 2014 at 12:27:13 am

[Graham Bernard] "I'm glad you spoke with NewBlue, great support chap Mr. Edward Troxel!"

+1,000 on that. Any poor support experiences we have with all other products, do not apply to NewBlue.

NewBlue is the polar opposite and sets the standard that other companies should aspire to.

Return to posts index

Edward Troxel
on Sep 11, 2014 at 6:32:02 pm

Thanks guys, I do try.

Edward Troxel

Return to posts index

mark thompson
on Sep 10, 2014 at 7:17:42 am

Hi,
should be easy. I just tried it with the ProType Titler but it should work with any of them. When you select enable editing and select the entire text - just click into the text and select just the parts you want to change the color on and you can pick any color you want. The key point is only select the text you need and then change the color.

You can do a whole lot more as well.
mark

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Sep 10, 2014 at 8:07:42 am

[mark thompson] " but it should work with any of them."
Show me how? Title and Text changes ALL the Text to a colour. Legacy Text does the same. Selecting single or multiple word doesn't change just those selected. You have something different?

But DO show me - always willing to learn.

Grazie

Return to posts index

mark thompson
on Sep 10, 2014 at 10:36:31 am

Grazie,
you agree you can easily do this on ProType ?

just the other two? I'll test now.

Return to posts index

mark thompson
on Sep 10, 2014 at 10:55:55 am

Hi,
Grazie is right on this one.
The effect is easily done on ProType Titler and cannot be done on a single Titles & Text and/or Legacy Text.

Nevertheless the effect can be accomplished using Titles & Text and Legacy Text - by adding a video track with the generated above the track you are unable to color. Each generated text should only contain text in the color you want and should have blanks where that color is not wanted.

The ProType Titler is by far the best approach.

mark

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Sep 10, 2014 at 11:27:53 am

Extra Tracks; Extra Events; Extra alignments .... Extra grief!

And to answer Our colleague a single T&T or Legacy won't perform. PERIOD!

Grazie

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Sep 10, 2014 at 12:21:54 pm

This (the complexity of PTT) is why I prefer to use Photoshop for my fancier text event creations :)

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on Sep 10, 2014 at 4:05:57 pm

I look at text in Vegas as a two plug-in operation.

I use Legacy text for simple plain text. For everything else I use NewBlue Protype titler. 3D, texture mapping, gradients and animations.

Sony Protype titler does have lots of features and serious power in keyframing. No 3D or texture mapping.

Newblue has its weak points but what tool does not. I've submitted plenty of feature suggestions.

Return to posts index

Edward Troxel
on Sep 10, 2014 at 7:03:24 pm

In Titler Pro, every letter can be a different color. Just select the letter/word, and the select the color.

Edward Troxel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]