FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pan/Crop goes away after crossfade, driving me nuts

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Smith
Pan/Crop goes away after crossfade, driving me nuts
on Sep 7, 2014 at 1:41:01 am

I'm editing a hockey game, and I split the even after an injury and start it at the next faceoff. I have a video track zoomed of the scoreboard for each clip throughout the entire game, resized on the track header to the lower right corner. After deleting the unwanted footage of the injury, I try to crossfade all three tracks for two seconds, but after the crossfade the scoreboard is full screened and I can't figure out why. It's never done this before and I've done dozens of these games. Any ideas? Below are links to screenshots. I couldn't figure out how to uplaod into post.

Before split

After split

Crossfade:

Preview window after crossfade section:

Return to posts index

Roger Smith
Re: Pan/Crop goes away after crossfade, driving me nuts
on Sep 7, 2014 at 2:53:44 am

Now it's doing the same thing when I try to drop text in a video track right above the scoreboard track. Something is very screwy. I click the track motion on the track header, and it still shows the window positioned at the lower right just like I originally did it. Anyone have any ideas?

FYI, I'm editing the LRV (low resolution video) file the gopro also creates which is why its so fuzzy. I render the MP4 hi res though...

Return to posts index

Stephen Mann
on Sep 7, 2014 at 1:50:03 pm

I am unable to duplicate the problem. Post your veg file and I can substitute my own media to see what happens.

Steve Mann
MannMade Digital Video
http://www.mmdv.com

Return to posts index

Roger Smith
on Sep 7, 2014 at 6:46:30 pm

Not sure how to upload the file. I did by the buttons across the top, but it didn't appear here. Can you access it where it's at?

Return to posts index

Roger Smith
on Sep 7, 2014 at 6:48:16 pm

7955_houstonmulticamgame1.veg.zip

Return to posts index

Stephen Mann
on Sep 7, 2014 at 7:33:33 pm

I am still not seeing the problem. Walk me through it - what's your workflow?

Steve Mann
MannMade Digital Video
http://www.mmdv.com

Return to posts index

Roger Smith
on Sep 7, 2014 at 7:37:15 pm

I have the game track that I multicam edited from two cameras, and also a scoreboard track that I resize and leave at the bottom right of the screen. When I go to drop some text, or anything on top of the two video tracks, like text, it enlarges the scoreboard to the full screen, but the track motion and pan/crop windows still show it where it's supposed to be.

Return to posts index

Roger Smith
on Sep 7, 2014 at 7:34:39 pm

Well, I just decided to reset the track motion and pan/crop size following this post http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/24/904021. It doesn't answer my question, but at least I can continue my work and then do my resize at the very end of the project. Could this have something to do with the Auto Ripple set to all track, markers, and regions like I posted in my other problem??

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]