FORUMS: list search recent posts

The audio on Blu-ray is truncated

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Gregory
The audio on Blu-ray is truncated
on Sep 3, 2014 at 8:26:10 am

I previewed a recent project & it appears to play exactly as I wished so I burned it onto a Blu-ray rewritable disk. The content all appears to be there. However each menu flashes for about one second & its difficult to make a selection before the its jumped onto the next thing. The audio for each menu was a complete piece of music since the project isn't that large making it shorter didn't seem to matter. like the menu it only plays for about a second.

I thought that it might be a problem with the disc so I burned another copy on to a regular disc & it plays exactly the same as the re writable.

I seem to recall a similar problem in the past where the duration of the background music never played as long as it did in the preview. Probably some misunderstanding on my part about end actions hold,looping etc before moving on to next menu.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
Re: The audio on Blu-ray is truncated
on Sep 3, 2014 at 4:19:09 pm

Is this a menu being created in DVD Architect? Does it preview properly in Architect?

Return to posts index

Paul Gregory
Re: The audio on Blu-ray is truncated
on Sep 4, 2014 at 1:29:47 am

Yes it previews properly in DVDA. I have had similar strange things happen before.

Maybe I will just make a very small alteration to the project like move a button or change a background give the project a new name & render it again after it previews. Although I mist admit changing the project name a little & then going to make disk the programs always wants to guide you to previously rendered projects even though your current project has a new name.

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]