FORUMS: list search recent posts

media bin problem

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Tyson
media bin problem
on Aug 4, 2014 at 4:01:34 am

Aloha Gang,..When I right click on media bins and create a new bin then drag it into the video bin to add a 'sub bin' add clips to it, put clips on time line and all is good. Next time I open Vegas all the clips are on timeline and in the'all media' bin but the one I created is gone...? How can I save my bin layout for future use in the project?...Thanks for your time...

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: media bin problem
on Aug 4, 2014 at 4:55:16 am

What version and build of VegasPro are you using?

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Bob Tyson
on Aug 4, 2014 at 5:03:17 am

v13..build 290..I see if i create a new bin and just leave it alone, its tays in tackt upon reopening of vegas....which is ok, I was just trying to organize all vid here,audio here..etc

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Aug 4, 2014 at 5:30:27 am

[Bob Tyson] "v13..build 290..I see if i create a new bin and just leave it alone, its tays in tackt upon reopening of vegas....which is ok, I was just trying to organize all vid here,audio here..etc"

So, are you fixed or not? I can't repro your issues here using Build373.

Anyway, you're on a very OLD build of VP13. VP13 is NOW up to B373. There were also Scripting issues with Build290 that were corrected in B310. You might consider Updating your Build, Bob? There IS a reason why SCS update their Builds ;-)

Grazie

PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti

Return to posts index

Bob Tyson
on Aug 4, 2014 at 5:39:19 am

Yes I am fixed now how I see what to do. I will update my build right away and thanks for your time.....

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Aug 4, 2014 at 6:05:21 am

[Bob Tyson] "Yes I am fixed now how I see what to do"

The issue here, Bob, you have no idea what else is being banjaxed, by staying with that earlier Build. You might have further issues which you will raise here and then we'd be asking you what Build you're on - yeah?

Grazie

Return to posts index

Bob Tyson
on Aug 4, 2014 at 8:01:55 am

actually I am not fixed. The bins I made vanished upon reopening of program. Will update build and see what happens....thanks

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Aug 4, 2014 at 8:06:29 am

[Bob Tyson] "The bins I made vanished upon reopening of program."

Yes Bob, I remember all this coming and going of BINS. I'm now more than convinced that the later UPDATE should cure this.

Grazie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]