FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video FX, Trimmer, and Pan/Crop issue.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Bryce
Video FX, Trimmer, and Pan/Crop issue.
on Jul 21, 2014 at 10:12:34 pm

After a month of not using Sony Vegas 12 I went back to make a video, I was greeted with an error I never had before. I went to hit Pan/Crop and it didn't show my editting window, I did a bit of google searching and it said it was hidden. I went to look for it, changed resolutions, moved my toolbar, nothing. I then tried my trimmer and video fx and neither of them worked. As a side note, I also cannot do "Render as..." because it throws an error that doesn't describe the issue.

I even went as far as uninstalled Sony Vegas and re-installed it. It still has these issues. Is there anyway to fully remove sony vegas and/or fix this issue? Thank you.

Return to posts index

James Bryce
Re: Video FX, Trimmer, and Pan/Crop issue.
on Jul 21, 2014 at 10:49:37 pm

This is the error that pops up,

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jul 22, 2014 at 3:15:01 am

Try different media, something that you've used before.

G

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
on Jul 22, 2014 at 11:25:37 am

Two things you can try is:
  1. Goto View | Windows Layouts | Default Layout and see if that fixes it.
  2. Hold down Ctrl+Shift while starting Vegas Pro from your desktop. It will ask if you want to reset all of your settings. Answer Yes!
One of those two should fix your missing window problem.

As for the rendering problem, you didn't say what encoder or template you were using. Vegas Pro will allow you to create your own templates that don't work so make sure that you try a stock unaltered template that comes with Vegas Pro.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]