Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Cedric Divang
Re: Vegas Pro 13 new build
on Jul 17, 2014 at 10:26:44 pm
Last Edited By Cedric Divang on Jul 17, 2014 at 10:29:02 pm

It's a great bugfix release for me because it fixes a bug I've been experienced for over 6 months were Sony Vegas would hang when importing a video that was rendered with the same software using the Main Concept codec ( http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/24/973303 )

2.0 What's New
Notable fixes/changes in version 13.0 (build 373)

* Vegas Pro 13 can now open Movie Studio 13 project files.
* Added support for rendering XAVC HD (1920x1080) video in 50i and 59.94i formats.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to crash during startup on some machines that have JRiver Media Center installed.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to crash when using File > Import > Import Media from Project.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to crash on some computers when expanding the HitFilm plug-ins in the Video FX window.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to crash when dragging some audio plug-ins from the Plug-In Manager to audio events.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to hang when playing some H.264 MP4 video files.
* Fixed a bug that could create a loop region when attempting to multiselect locked events using shift-click.
* Fixed a bug that could cause the Project Media window to scroll unexpectedly when right-clicking an event and choosing Select in Project Media List.
* Fixed a bug that prevented timecode from being read for Panasonic P2 clips that span multiple files.

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
on Jul 18, 2014 at 12:26:17 am

Some users murmur, but its still a good update!

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Harlan Skinner
on Jul 18, 2014 at 7:48:57 pm

Just posted this to sony tech wonder if i get a response?
We use xdcam hd 422 to master to with embedded 608 and 708 closed caption when will sony vegas support sony xdcam formats? Why do we have to use adobe premiere pro to import edit then export a sony product. We import our mxf promote closed caption it is there but off a little bit we can live with, do a quick edit and then try to render to sony mxf hd 422 and then export to xdcam and no closed caption. It is really frustrating that a sony product does not support sony format. Will this be in "the next update"?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]