FORUMS: list search recent posts

Gotta Be a Better Way - Copying Media FX

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Matson
Gotta Be a Better Way - Copying Media FX
on Jul 9, 2014 at 1:44:18 pm

Hi - done a little research and not seeing any good answers. There has GOT to be a way either to apply a media-level effect (eg color correction) to a BUNCH of media files at once and/or copy the media fx from one media to a bunch of others ... but I'm not seeing it. Can anyone help here? Keep in mind I'm talking media effects - not event fx.

THANKS!

KenM
Sound Works R&P

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Gotta Be a Better Way - Copying Media FX
on Jul 9, 2014 at 2:29:59 pm

Right click on SOURCE Event; Copy Event Attributes; make your Selection of TARGET Events > Right Click and Select Paste Event Attributes.

G

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on Jul 9, 2014 at 3:08:23 pm

No there is no way to copy/paste media fx. You can do this with events using copy and then paste event attributes. This only works on event level FX.

Other than this the easiest way to get the FX on multiple media is to save your settings in an FX as a preset, call it temp, and then select that preset when adding the FX to an event.

If you are adding a sequence of FX then you can save a temp filter package and add that filter package to each media file.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jul 9, 2014 at 3:37:02 pm

My bad! Media Level, use Norman's approach.

G

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]