FORUMS: list search recent posts

Suddenly I can not un-minimize the height of 3 of my 13 tracks.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Debbie Lynn
Suddenly I can not un-minimize the height of 3 of my 13 tracks.
on Jul 3, 2014 at 7:29:11 pm
Last Edited By Debbie Lynn on Jul 3, 2014 at 7:30:11 pm

I have been working on a video project for 2 weeks and track height behavior was just fine. Suddenly this afternoon, I tried to adjust track motion on 3 of my tracks, but for some reason it will not open the track motion nor will restore them from minimized. Have I toggled a shortcut for these tracks without realizing it? I have tried opening track motion through Tools... Video... Track Motion. No luck. It opens the track motion window, but has no effect on the media on the track nor does it open the line below the tracks that shows the location of the keyframes. I have also tried shutting down the program and restarting. Problem still there. I have 9 days to finish this project (with plenty more to do) and I should have known things were going too well!

HELP!

Return to posts index

Debbie Lynn
Re: Suddenly I can not un-minimize the height of 3 of my 13 tracks.
on Jul 3, 2014 at 8:07:56 pm

I also just tried to duplicate the track, but I can not open the track height or track motion in the duplicate either.

Return to posts index

Stephen Mann
on Jul 4, 2014 at 4:49:44 am
Last Edited By Stephen Mann on Jul 4, 2014 at 4:50:38 am

Did you do this? If yes, try holding the shift key down when you start Vegas to reset the UI.

Steve Mann
MannMade Digital Video
http://www.mmdv.com

Return to posts index

Debbie Lynn
on Jul 4, 2014 at 5:09:16 pm

It has no effect to click track buttons on the tracks. Slso pressing shift did not help either unless I am doing it wrong. Also having trouble getting two new video tracks to allow track motion to be applied. Both tracks will minimize and maximize but will not open the track motion line under the track or set up keyframes.... Ugh.

Return to posts index

Stephen Mann
on Jul 4, 2014 at 6:52:47 pm

My mistake:

To Reset all preferences and delete cached data:
Holding Ctrl + Shift while starting Vegas will reset all preferences and delete cached data prior to loading the program. If you have recently installed new hardware (especially a new graphics card), this is necessary because Vegas may be loading settings for your old hardware.

Steve Mann
MannMade Digital Video
http://www.mmdv.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]