FORUMS: list search recent posts

Preview Lag Observation

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff Bauer
Preview Lag Observation
on Jul 1, 2014 at 3:28:24 am

Greetings, I have benefited immensely from this forum over the years. Thanks to all who post here regularly! No question here just an observation in the hopes that someone can get to the bottom of the lagging preview problem.

I have been using Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 build 332. I save versions of my projects as I add/reposition events, etc. I recently upgraded to Platinum HD 13 and began to experience the lagging preview problem. I was working on a project and preview worked perfectly in version 11, but not in 13. Interestingly when I re-opened the project in 11 it now experienced the video lag problem whereas before opening in it 13 it did not have the problem. I tried all the recommendations and nothing fixed the problem.
I removed both versions and re-installed 11. The lag problem was still there. When I opened a prior version of the project that had not been opened in 13 there was no lag problem. It seems to me something in the file structure is causing the lag problem, possibly a setting I don’t have access to in the platinum version (like GPU switch).

I hope someone can get to the bottom of this so I can use the upgrade I paid for.

jeff

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]