FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to pan across a masked layer while it stays put?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tyler Kemp
How to pan across a masked layer while it stays put?
on Jun 17, 2014 at 9:11:35 pm

I am attempting to green screen for the first time, and have an announcer standing next to a "screen" on the screen. How I can I pan a picture inside this screen?

Currently a photo is in that layer with a mask around what I want showing, but I can't figure out how to move the picture around inside the mask.

Return to posts index

Tom Vance
Re: How to pan across a masked layer while it stays put?
on Jun 17, 2014 at 11:18:18 pm

If I am understanding you, the "green" screen is a green screen that you want to put a picture into (like a newsreader with a picture behind them on a screen.) If that is the case simply put the picture on another track and resize/move the picture using track motion under the track that you have applied your chromakey.

--tom

Return to posts index

Tyler Kemp
on Jun 18, 2014 at 10:19:24 pm

Close, there will be a screen behind me similar to a weatherman setup, however I also want to bring another smaller screen to my right with additional images and footage.

I cannot figure out how to essentially make the smaller screen static, while moving an image around inside it.

Return to posts index

Tom Vance
on Jun 19, 2014 at 3:27:39 pm

Assuming it is just you before a greenscreen, I would simply put your other images/video on a track above you and your greenscreen and resize the track and move it to where you want it. Then, everything you do your pans and crops.

tom

Return to posts index

james halliDAY
on Jun 19, 2014 at 5:23:07 pm

Uh, I don't know exactly what you're asking, but I'll try to help.
If you have a person in front of a green screen and you chroma key'd it already then just place the thing you want behind the person and pan it.
Could you add a picture?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]