FORUMS: list search recent posts

I've been at this for days-weeks. terrible Youtube video quality. Dxtory+Vegas Pro 13

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean Toombs ReVz
I've been at this for days-weeks. terrible Youtube video quality. Dxtory+Vegas Pro 13
on Jun 16, 2014 at 9:33:34 am

For the life of me I can't figure out how to upload a video to YouTube without it coming out really pixelated. I have tried the highest bit-rate and every render preset and custom preset in Vegas to no avail.
Every single render from Vegas looks fantastic to me, it's when it's uploaded to Youtube, the video is terrible.
I have searched dozens of forums that talk about the issue, trial and error, and the solution is never posted, or the forum ends short.
I use Dxtory with the Lagarith Lossless Codec,with YV12

It outputs an AVI file.
1920x1080 30fps PCM Audio codec PCM 192000Hz, 24bit stereo
Data rate: 1,990,656kbps - Total bitrate 1995264kbps
Lagarith Lossless codec has been the only codec on this computer.

Again, the rendered video itself from Vegas has always been fantastic, but the Youtube video is just terrible. Dxtory and Vegas is being used by most of the big channel Youtubers and does have a great looking end result.
I'm now thinking a capture card would fix this.

I've kept the resolution, frames a second, and screen aspect ratio the same in the render settings.
Here's what I'm ending up with:

Thank you.
-Sean

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: I've been at this for days-weeks. terrible Youtube video quality. Dxtory+Vegas Pro 13
on Jun 16, 2014 at 2:54:38 pm

This issue is getting quite tiresome to hear. Your issue is with
what Youtube is doing with your content. From your renders out
of Vegas is clean and pristine, that's the important thing. There
is nothing more you can do.

Steve Rhoden
(Cow Leader)
Film Editor & Compositor.
Filmex Creative Media.
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia
1-876-461-9019

Return to posts index

Norman Black
Re: I've been at this for days-weeks. terrible Youtube video quality. Dxtory+Vegas Pro 13
on Jun 16, 2014 at 4:25:28 pm

[Sean Toombs ReVz] "Again, the rendered video itself from Vegas has always been fantastic, but the Youtube video is just terrible. "

Youtube re-encodes EVERYTHING you upload to them. If you do not like their result there is nothing you can do in Vegas to get Youtube to give you a better Youtube result. You just waste your time uploading higher quality video streams than necessary.

Speed of movement and high frequency detail are always problems with Youtube/Vimeo encodes. Their encodes are low bitrate.

The only things you need to do are make sure your upload file is 30fps or lower since your game capture source is likely well above 30. Make sure resampling is OFF since your are changing frame rates on high motion sources.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]