FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony vegas pro 11 will not improve video quality

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Aungiers
Sony vegas pro 11 will not improve video quality
on Jun 15, 2014 at 10:00:16 am

Dear Sir,
I am very disappointed with Sony Vegas Pro 11. I was of the belief that I could enhance and IMPROVE the quality of videos, but all the facilities do just the opposite! I want to DEBLOCK the picture; REMOVE noise from the picture and sharpen the image up to look as it was meant to be, but all the controls put very negative effects on the picture: It makes the picture HAVE blockiness and have NOISE and grain.
How do I locate the controls to REMOVE all negative problems and clean a bad picture up? There must be a way to improve grotty looking images. The colour correction seems very positive from the tutorial videos I have seen, but no one wants Blocking on their pictures or Noise and tatty edges to images. So what is the secret to correcting these bad effects?
Hoping you will reply - or recommend me to someone who understands and knows what to do.
Sincerely
P.A

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
Re: Sony vegas pro 11 will not improve video quality
on Jun 15, 2014 at 2:47:33 pm

The secret to correcting these bad effects is to to shoot the best quality video you can to begin with.
Without seeing what your problems are, I can only recommend a tool such as Neat Video which is designed to clean up noisy video.

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Sony vegas pro 11 will not improve video quality
on Jun 16, 2014 at 2:27:13 am

Mike is correct, shoot proper footage first thing!
If you already have bad footage, then built in filters
in Vegas or any other editing software is not gonna help
you much....That's where plugins comes into play that does
a little better job, and a good one is that which Mike mentioned.

Steve Rhoden
(Cow Leader)
Film Editor & Compositor.
Filmex Creative Media.
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia
1-876-461-9019

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]