FORUMS: list search recent posts

What are your favorite plugins and editing software (that you want to see more of?)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Angelo Mike
What are your favorite plugins and editing software (that you want to see more of?)
on Jun 13, 2014 at 1:12:58 am
Last Edited By Angelo Mike on Jun 13, 2014 at 1:19:55 am

I'll be at AFI DOCS for most of the festival next week getting my crack team of critics (my mom and a comedian named Simon) to review movies there and interview filmmakers, movie goers, and possibly celebrities. Here's what we do:

For movie reviews I insert commercials I've shot for businesses, YouTube creators, and other organizations I like in the middle of them. I do this both to promote them and to get them to notice and share the videos, increasing my audience. Then I hope to use the audience and commercials to lure direct sponsors for future videos as I paid for these commercials myself to get started.

Since I'm shooting so much film stuff next week I'll put in ads I already shot for Sony Vegas. I just became a NewBlueFX affiliate and will shoot some ads for them as well.

So I'm trying to get several audiences to intersect with each other and share the videos between the audience at AFI DOCS when they get home, the filmmakers, the festival staff, the companies I'll be shooting commercials for, fans of celebrities we interview, other festival workers, and people who are just entertained by the videos. And I'd like your input on plugins and software that you like and want promoted.

So I have Sony Vegas, NewBlueFX, and I'm thinking of adding things like Boris Red and VASST plugins and scripts (hello, John). Oh, I should add PluralEyes to that list and Vegasaur. I've already shot commercials for other YouTube filmmakers that I'll put in as well.

What else do you guys use? Keep in mind that this may be an opportunity to get companies who make plugins for Vegas to roll out more of them for us. It won't happen with one step with these videos, but I'm thinking ten steps ahead. They need to see that people are willing to buy their software and use it for Vegas.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]