FORUMS: list search recent posts

Having trouble with Vegasaur's Transcoder

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Beaton
Having trouble with Vegasaur's Transcoder
on Jun 9, 2014 at 2:19:32 pm

Hey guys,

I am having some trouble with the Transcoder feature if Vegasaur. When I go to the "renderers" portion to specify which format I would like the outputed file to be in, it works just fine. However, in the files that I need to render, I need to frame rate to be lower, and when I double click on the format I selected, it brings up the custom settings box, and I then change the frame rate as I would on a normal, single render. The problem is that when I press "ok" it seems fine, but then when I go to render it says "template not found," and I go back to see what format it's in (I go back and click on it to bring up the "custom settings" box again, and it has somehow switched to "Sony Tablet 1080 P" instead of the Internet HD 720 that I had it on. When I did not adjust the frame rate (left it at 29), it did not do this...but the problem is I need to render these projects at a lower frame rate. I don't understand what the problem is! Thanks in advance for your vast knowledge, guys!!!

-Justin

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
Re: Having trouble with Vegasaur's Transcoder
on Jun 9, 2014 at 4:06:33 pm

Simply create your render template BEFORE adding it to a job. Transcoder can't use modified templates that have not been saved (unnamed). Set your fps and save template (click small button with Diskette icon)

Return to posts index

Justin Beaton
on Jun 9, 2014 at 4:09:15 pm

Thank you! I will try that. That was most helpful!

Return to posts index

Alfredo Rodriguez
on Aug 11, 2015 at 9:10:44 pm

I can't get Vegasaur Transcoder to work at all. Not exactly sure how it works. I open transcoder, I click Add icon on upper-left, right-click on blank area of window, selected "Regions...", it shows me all my regions, I select "Check All" and places a checkmark on all regions listed, click OK. At this point, everything looks ready for me to start the Job, but the OK button is disabled.

Is the Transcoder Job window expecting me to take a few more steps?

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on Aug 11, 2015 at 9:40:50 pm

You must also specify the output format (renderers tab)

Return to posts index

Alfredo Rodriguez
on Aug 11, 2015 at 11:02:22 pm

Thanks, Aleksey! I didn't know where to click on the Renderers tab, but I found it was the big green plus sign near the bottom...not intuitive.

I got it. It worked!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]