FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cell Phone Video Frame Rate Lag Problem

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jackie Luffy
Cell Phone Video Frame Rate Lag Problem
on Jun 8, 2014 at 8:44:56 am

I have put my cell phone videos into Vegas and I noticed the frame rate of them aren't 30 frames right on there 30.11 for some reason, this isnt a problem when watching the raw file they play 100 percent smoothly, but when it comes down to rendering the video, ideally I would like it to be mp4 but for some reason it doesnt even give me the option to render in 30 frames for mp4... 29.97 is the highest setting it gives me

So I changed it to WMV to see if it would give me more options and it let me do 30 frames which is awesome, so I rendered it out and to my surprise I had the exact same problem with the video, the frame rate will randomly decide to lag at certain spots, not all though, the first time I watched the 29.97 mp4 rendered out file and I watched it I just honestly thought my computer was lagging for a few seconds but after watching certain parts I did realize that its a problem with the frame rate and it is because its 30.11 frames per second

Can anyone tell me how I can render this out so it plays smoothly? 30 frames and 29.97 didnt seem to work in fact I got the exact same results, and Im pretty sure I cannot render out as 30.11 so im kinda stuck here, any help is appreciated! :)

Return to posts index

Norman Black
Re: Cell Phone Video Frame Rate Lag Problem
on Jun 8, 2014 at 3:06:26 pm

[Jackie Luffy] "29.97 is the highest setting it gives me"

Only certain values are in the drop down, but you can enter any value you want for the frame rate.

Return to posts index

Jackie Luffy
Re: Cell Phone Video Frame Rate Lag Problem
on Jun 8, 2014 at 6:10:48 pm

Thanks! I never knew you could do that, awesome but unfortunately the problem is the exact same no matter what I do it will lag at certain points (The exact same points).

I tried 30.00 frames and even 30.007 (which is what the clip is if I right click on it and go to properties) and it still will lag at the same parts that it did even when it was at 29.97 frames

I even tried to disable resample and try rendering it out as 30.007 and 29.97 and still the same results

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]