FORUMS: list search recent posts

After syncing tracks I can no longer Create Multicamera Track.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Emile Toit
After syncing tracks I can no longer Create Multicamera Track.
on Jun 7, 2014 at 7:35:46 pm

Okay so I have tried this twice now. I set up multiple takes on the same timeline directly beneath each other and able to right click and move between them using Previous Take and Next Take. I then sync them together using the audio. I now wish to go Tools / Multicamera / Create Multicamera Track, and yet I cannot select Create Multicamera Track (it is grey). Indeed, when I then attempt to right click on the event and move between takes as before, I can no longer select Previous Take or Next Take. Somehow I appear to have disconnected the Takes.

What am I doing wrong and how can I connect the Takes again so that I can use Create Multicamera Track?

Thanks in advance,
Emile

Return to posts index

Colin Morris
Re: After syncing tracks I can no longer Create Multicamera Track.
on Jun 8, 2014 at 4:27:47 pm

Hi Emile,
I would sync first, then once you have the multicam track created you can switch between takes.
Make sure all your tracks are video/audio, video/audio...as you go down before you create a multicamera track. I have noticed that in Vegas 11/12 it does not like if the tracks are not in that order. I usually put the audio files on top of each other to sync, then move them back to the regular order. Also-there are a few 3rd party tools that do multicam with more functionality. (VAAST etc)
Hope this helps.

Colin Mendez Morris
ArsMusica
http://www.arsmusica.ca

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]