FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pan Crop Events (multiple) in a timeline- How to copy events to match framing, sizing etc.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Roberts
Pan Crop Events (multiple) in a timeline- How to copy events to match framing, sizing etc.
on Jun 4, 2014 at 7:33:46 pm

I have an interview that I am editing

1. locked off camera of person talking off camera to the right.
2. Client wants to use PPT images+ videos+Jpegs to show screen left of person

3. How can I use Pan Crop Events to make all PPT screen shots, videos and Jpegs the SAME size across the edit

4. Total of 10 Final Videos (10) Questions that are being asked.

5. Each question has various media some "side by side" client wants all to be consistent.

I'm currently use Pan Crop events+3d space to orient side by side images.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Norman Black
Re: Pan Crop Events (multiple) in a timeline- How to copy events to match framing, sizing etc.
on Jun 4, 2014 at 7:45:08 pm

You can copy your Pan/crop to other events by right clicking the event and selecting copy, and then right clicking the envent you want to copy to and use paste event attributes. This copies a lot of other things in addition to pan/crop. Other effects and the event properties.

You can save your pan/crop setting as a preset and then select that preset on other events. When I have copied specific effect properties or pan/crop I just use a preset I name "temp".

Return to posts index

Thomas Roberts
Re: Pan Crop Events (multiple) in a timeline- How to copy events to match framing, sizing etc.
on Jun 4, 2014 at 7:47:46 pm

Can you do this for Track Motion too? How can I copy and paste TRACK MOTION to other events?

Return to posts index

Angelo Mike
on Jun 4, 2014 at 7:51:17 pm

Track Motion affects all the events across the track. But it's not the same as Pan and Crop. Try it out and you'll see what I mean. It won't let you digitally zoom in/out on an event.

Return to posts index

Thomas Roberts
on Jun 4, 2014 at 7:53:48 pm

Track Motion
I have a new event timeline for every Track Motion effect because the PPT's videos, still images are not consistent in size (height and width) Trying to quickly Re-frame all so they look the same.

1. Side by side images
2. Various media

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on Jun 4, 2014 at 10:45:50 pm

[Thomas Roberts] "Can you do this for Track Motion too? How can I copy and paste TRACK MOTION to other events?"

Track motion applies to track and not events. Yes, the lock envelopes to events will move track envelopes and keyframes within an even if you move/slide the event on the same track, but this is not the same thing.

Track motion has presets as well and you can save a preset and open it. Understand that track motion applies to a whole track and not to events so a preset would overwrite all track motion events on a track.

If you want to copy a set of track motion keyframes to another portion of the same track, then select the relevant keyframes and right click and select copy and then paste the keyframes in your new location. That should also work across tracks should you so desire.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]