FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for a Keyboard Shortcut for taking a screenshot!!!

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Beaton
Looking for a Keyboard Shortcut for taking a screenshot!!!
on May 27, 2014 at 1:39:00 pm

Hey, guys! I'm trying to figure if there is one or how to make a keyboard shortcut for the "Save Snapshot to File" icon. Please help!!! Thanks. I have Vegas 12. God bless!

-Justin

Return to posts index

Angelo Mike
Re: Looking for a Keyboard Shortcut for taking a screenshot!!!
on May 27, 2014 at 2:24:56 pm

Did you check Vegas preferences? Maybe you can set it to be a keyboard shortcut there. But somehow, if there isn't already one, I doubt you can make one. In which case, suggest it as a new feature to Sony. I'm amazed at how simple some of the Project Media management settings make so much sense in Vegas 13 and wonder how they weren't implemented years ago.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on May 27, 2014 at 2:58:35 pm

Nothing in the KeyBoard Commands

Justin, just how many do you want to do? I've been happy just to click on the ICON. But maybe you're wanting to do more than ONE at a time? There are several scripts that will take Shots from Markers or Events. Once you are using a Script, this will then reveal itself as a possible KB command(?).

But straight off the bat? Nope.

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Justin Beaton
on May 27, 2014 at 3:16:10 pm

Hi Grazie!

Yes, I do video work for a Skydive Company and I pull stills for the customer. I basically just click through different parts of the edited video and then click the "save snapshot to file" icon, but it's pain having to move the cursor down to the footage, click on a part, then move the cursor back up to the "save snapshot" icon and on and on. I would love to click then keep my other finger on a keyboard shortcut and just rapid fire save stills as I go through the footage, ya know? If there is some script that can make my life easier, I would be super excited to learn about it! Thanks for your response

-Justin

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on May 27, 2014 at 5:21:42 pm

One of the options is Snapshots tool from Vegasaur extension (commercial). It comes with Take Snapshot 1-Click command that you can assign a shortcut to (in Customize Keyboard window). All your snapshots are collected in the Snapshots window. At the end, select the desired snapshots and click Export button.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]