FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas not rendering properly

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cain Nuke
Vegas not rendering properly
on May 27, 2014 at 11:41:58 am

Hi,

im making a compilation of several videos i made on vegas. Most of them were made using the same encoding but some of them are not. There is not much editing or fancy effects, I pretty much just put the videos together and then hit render with the same encoding settings i used to make each one of them the very first time. However, the output video is a piece of crap. Between almost every clip i either get a green screen or the image goes bananas and its almost unwatchable. Then it goes back to normal for a couple minutes until the next clip begins and then it goes crazy again. Why is this? The video looks okay in the preview so why does the output look like this?

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Scott Simpson
Re: Vegas not rendering properly
on May 27, 2014 at 1:09:23 pm

Impossible to diagnose "looks like crap" without some more information.
What version of vegas?
What format is your source video?
What are your rendering settings?

---
Radio guy in a TV world. Bigasssuperstar.com

Return to posts index

Cain Nuke
Re: Vegas not rendering properly
on May 27, 2014 at 1:25:59 pm

Nevermind. I had used h264 in all my videos and i was using the same encoding for this new video. However, i just tried with a different encoding and rendered to mp4 and now the output is just fine. I guess is some kind of bug with vegas because during the rendering i saw a message that said no recompresion needed but as long as i know you cant direct stream copy so you must recompress.

Thank you anyway.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]