FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with track motion keyframe

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Johnson
Problem with track motion keyframe
on May 27, 2014 at 4:25:38 am

This is going to be a little difficult for me to explain. I'm tired and not familiar enough with vegas pro to know all the technical terms, so I apologize and thank you in advance.

I'm putting together a video for some friends. In the middle of my project I have a section where I used track motion to do a split screen effect. The problem I have is that after that split screen section the rest of the video clips in the project that are on those video tracks still have the split screen settings and aren't taking up the whole screen like I want. I understand why this is happening so I figured I would solve the problem by adding a keyframe to the last frame of the split screen section and restore the settings so that the video fills the whole screen and not just half of it. This works great. There are no "blips" when it transitions from split screen to full screen and everything is the way I want it. The only problem is that when I move the split screen clips, the last keyframe that I put in doesn't move with the clips. It's like it's stuck to a certain time on the timeline and not to the video frame. I don't have this problem with the keyframe at the beginning of the clip or with any keyframes inside the clip. If I move the keyframe inside the clip one more frame it stays with the clip when I move it around but there is a "blip" where the video goes from taking up half the screen to the whole screen for that one frame. Is there a way to make that keyframe on the last frame stay with the video clips so I can move it around without having to move that keyframe separately?

I hope that makes sense to someone. Thanks again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]