FORUMS: list search recent posts

slow rendering times :'(

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael O'Sullivan
slow rendering times :'(
on May 24, 2014 at 12:05:05 am
Last Edited By Michael O'Sullivan on May 24, 2014 at 12:18:43 am

ok so i have tried everything possible to speed up my sony vegas render times with no luck, iv googled for days on end! and upgraded my computer so so many times :(. A 2 minute video thats my desktop with no effects and 2 audio tracks takes over 5 minutes to render , yet others with my cpu do it in half the video clip time.iv enabled cuda,tried different hard drives,different codecs,different ways of recording.nothing seems to work.here iv attached some pictures of my settings and me tried to render the 2 minute video.any help is appreiciated it really is.

EDIT: just thought i would add,i record with bandicam using the sony vegas setting , motion JPEG 30 fps audio pc 48000 hz.

my computer specs

Windows 7 64 bit
AMD FX 8350 4 GHZ
EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX 3GB
2 X 8GB 1600 mhz corsair vengence
120 GB SSD for OS
500 GB SATA for games
External hardrive that i record to 3 TB usb 3.0
MSI 970A-G46 Motherboard
2 monitors
EVGA superNOVA G2 1300W GOLD PSU

Corsair H60 CPU Cooler

Return to posts index

Dave Osbun
Re: slow rendering times :'(
on May 24, 2014 at 6:09:18 pm

You know of others that have the same CPU and are getting much faster render times? I'm surprised because of all the CPU tests/reviews I have read, the AMD processor performs quite poorly, getting easily bested by i5 and i7 Ivy Bridge processors.

Is there a way you can have the other AMD users you speak of try rendering your files, as a test?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]