Dialogue in Trailer Losing Sync After A Lot of Plays

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Debbie King
Dialogue in Trailer Losing Sync After A Lot of Plays
on May 21, 2014 at 3:22:29 pm
Last Edited By Debbie King on May 21, 2014 at 3:23:43 pm

Hello Everyone:

I just looked at my trailer that was released in December, and thought I saw a very slight off sync with one of the character's mouths moving slower than the dialogue. This is recent. It was not like this for a long time.

In my earlier posts it was mentioned that stemming dialogue is suggested. I did not stem the dialogue in the trailer. Should I have done that? If not, what other ways are there to ensure that my dialogue stays in place. I never see this in high budget movies. Do you know what they do?

Many thanks,

Debbie

Return to posts index

Dave Osbun
Re: Dialogue in Trailer Losing Sync After A Lot of Plays
on May 21, 2014 at 3:51:57 pm

Are you watching this trailer on your computer, or on something else? If you are watching this on your computer, have you tried watching it on a different computer to see how it acts there?

Whenever people talk about audio being out of sync with video, usually it's due to a lack of system resources with the computer, or the computer just being not powerful enough to view a high-resolution video in full screen mode.

Dave

Return to posts index

Debbie King
on May 21, 2014 at 4:18:53 pm

Hi Dave:

I'm watching it on the computer that I created the trailer on. It's pretty high powered. I will try to look at it on my laptop to see what happens. Thank you.

Question! So not stemming the dialogue has nothing to do with it?

Return to posts index

Bob Peterson
on May 21, 2014 at 5:27:04 pm

I am not sure what you mean by "stemming" the dialogue. Do you perhaps mean "streaming"?

Return to posts index

Debbie King
on May 21, 2014 at 7:55:10 pm

Hi Bob.

What I mean by stemming is creating a dialogue bus with all dialogue on one bus.

Many thanks

Debbie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]