FORUMS: list search recent posts

NewBlue Titler Pro 3 Question

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sam Caino
NewBlue Titler Pro 3 Question
on May 19, 2014 at 5:43:27 pm
Last Edited By Sam Caino on May 19, 2014 at 5:47:38 pm

Is there a way to integrate NewBlue Titler Pro 3 more seamlessly with Vegas 13? Right now, I have to work in the NewBlue Titler separately and then drag it into my Vegas project. Is it possible to work with NewBlue Titler in the same way that you would work with the Title Tool right within Vegas?

Return to posts index

Ralph Hajik
Re: NewBlue Titler Pro 3 Question
on May 19, 2014 at 9:40:20 pm

Hi Sam,

Everything should be the same. I'm using Vegas Pro12 and just received New Blue Titler Pro 3. The way I do it is open Media Generators, find your New Blue Titler Pro 3 and click on it. When Open it opens under Preset: Then drag it to the timeline. Now there could be other ways to do this but this is the way I do it.
Good Luck.

Happy Travels
Ralph Hajik
http://www.RJTravelMedia.com

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on May 19, 2014 at 10:23:45 pm

I use Titler Pro 3 much like the other titler and medai generators in Vegas. Titler Pro does have it's own separate window for the title designer and TP3 has the new quick edit window. I have its options setup to always open the titler designer window.

Return to posts index

Edward Troxel
on May 20, 2014 at 6:30:10 pm

Sam, Titler Pro 3 is actually more flexible than the build it titlers. First, you can use it exactly the same. Go to the Generated Media tab, go to Titler Pro 3, and then drag it directly to the timeline the same as any other Titler.

Secondly, you can actually add Titler Pro to an event on the timeline as an effect. When used as an effect, you can actually get video preview in Titler preview window as well.

Edward Troxel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]