FORUMS: list search recent posts

Media FX discarded upon copying events between two projects with two instances of Vegas open

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cosmin Gurau
Media FX discarded upon copying events between two projects with two instances of Vegas open
on May 8, 2014 at 10:14:10 pm

I'm editing a short film in Vegas Pro 12 and I edited each scene in a different project. Now I'm trying to put them together, without using nested projects, as I want to be able to still edit and tweak everything.

The problem is, I've used extensively the Stabilize effect, which we all know must be applied at the media fx level. Upon copying from a sequence project to the main short film project, the media fx (stabilize, levels) are GONE. I have to re-do them. The EVENT fx are there.

Now, this is probably normal behavior, but I can't believe that there isn't any way to copy the whole thing, stabilization included.

Is there an option I must check or something?

Return to posts index

Cosmin Gurau
Re: Media FX discarded upon copying events between two projects with two instances of Vegas open
on May 9, 2014 at 11:49:50 am

I just said that I want to be able to still tweak everything, without opening the specific part in another Vegas instance.

Return to posts index

Peter Ermens
Re: Media FX discarded upon copying events between two projects with two instances of Vegas open
on May 10, 2014 at 12:00:15 pm

Nesting is making my 5.1 audio-mix into stereo. For me this is the reasons I don't use nesting.

Vegas Pro 13(310); I7-950, GTX465 (1GB), Windows 7 (64), 24GB and a I7-4770, GTX660 (1,5GB), 16GB, Windows 8 (64), DS1812+ (20TB)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]