FORUMS: list search recent posts

Veggie Toolkit alternatives

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason O'Connell
Veggie Toolkit alternatives
on May 8, 2014 at 8:29:10 pm

I've been using the Veggie Toolkit multirender tool for a few years now. For us it has been one of the best things about working in the Sony Vegas environment.

We are a music school and often record up to 10 performances a day and ultimately create DVD, CD, mp4 and mp3 formats for all the different events. The beauty of Veggie Toolkit is that you can work on editing your sessions throughout the day (fade in/out, volume automation ect.) and add each of the projects to a multi-render queue. At midnight every evening (after we've captured our 3 evening performances) the computers run a scheduled task that opens the auto run function in Veggie Toolkit and chugs through the render queues throughout the night. In the morning we arrive to all of our newly rendered files and distribute them accordingly. It's a slick operation!

I am sad to see that Veggie Toolkit has no plans to support Vegas 13 so I am looking for an alternative. Does anyone have some advice?

Thanks!
Jason

Return to posts index

Stephen Mann
Re: Veggie Toolkit alternatives
on May 9, 2014 at 3:23:00 am

I am also disappointed that Veggie Toolkit won't be supported in V13, but take a look at Vegasaur and Vegas Timeline Tools to see if they would help.

Steve Mann
MannMade Digital Video
http://www.mmdv.com

Return to posts index

Jason O'Connell
on May 9, 2014 at 4:43:11 am

Thanks Steve!

Jason

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov