FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Pro 13 Video Problem

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Josh Paton
Sony Vegas Pro 13 Video Problem
on May 7, 2014 at 12:54:51 am

I have no idea if the last post I did works so I'm re posting it.

I do trolling videos for Youtube which I use a facecam and gameplay,
Obviously this requires 2 layers to do and this bug has been driving me crazy! I have had this for a while and I have google searched it but I have no idea what the name for the problem is so its like searching for a needle in a haystack!

For 1 frame in the video (It can be anywhere randomly) the facecam footage replaces the gameplay footage and it looks like this

It is noticeable in the final video when it is rendered and I want my videos to be perfect without any bugs like that! If anybody knows a fix or the name of the problem so I can search further please tell me!

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Sony Vegas Pro 13 Video Problem
on May 7, 2014 at 2:38:34 am

I'm guessing as to what I SHOULD be seeing. Should I be seeing the game in the game in the background?

G

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Josh Paton
on May 7, 2014 at 2:40:56 am

Yes, In the top left corner is where the facecam is supposed to be and the big picture is supposed to be the gameplay. I really don't understand the problem as it happens several times through out the video but only on 1 frame then the gameplay goes back to normal.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on May 7, 2014 at 2:48:26 am

Hmm....

I see you have a Pan/Crop active on the upper Track1 Event. I'm guessing you have this to arrange the Event in that Top Left corner. Is that correct?

PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on May 7, 2014 at 2:54:29 am

Actually, that's Track 3. What is ABOVE Track3 at that cursor position?

G

Return to posts index

Josh Paton
on May 7, 2014 at 3:03:08 am

Track 1 and 2 are subtitles, Track 3 is pan and cropped to the top left corner yes.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on May 7, 2014 at 3:12:07 am

Please check you DONT have 2 Events lying on top if each other. Also check that P/C Event that you haven't left an unwanted Keyframe.

G

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on May 7, 2014 at 3:18:11 am

Display at frame level, ALL the Tracks at that exact Cursor position.

How long does this occur for? Seconds? Frames?

G

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on May 7, 2014 at 3:28:04 am

I don't understand your workflow using that capture proces, but is it possible th inadvertedly record that video overlay while recording full frame too?

G

Return to posts index

Josh Paton
on May 7, 2014 at 4:05:27 am

They all are in line properly, I'm very OCD about that.

I really don't know what it is, I record the gameplay on Arcsoft showbiz and record the facecam with my camera so they are separate.
I sync them up and I really don't get in because I've tried it on my laptop and I'm not having a problem at all, I think its to do with my computer and not the footage because my laptop is more powerful than my PC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]