FORUMS: list search recent posts

Setting Disc Volume Name / PS3 Disc Art

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kell Hymer
Setting Disc Volume Name / PS3 Disc Art
on Apr 30, 2014 at 10:44:59 pm

Hello All,

I have DVDA 6 Pro. I am burning to BD-RE (re-writable) which might be the issue. When I burn my project, the change volume name setting in the make disc dialog is grayed out and defaults to VOLUME_01. I can change this via File, Properties, Disc Properties, Volume name, but it does not reflect the volume name when I burn it. My thoughts are:

1) The BD-RE disc does not allow this
2) Is it possible I need to re-render the disc image file after changing the volume name in the properties? I have been using the previously prepared project when I burn and it seems to me like it is the burn process and not the previously prepared .iso file that determines the volume name.

Now for the PS3 issue. How do I get the name (volume name I assume) to show up on the PS3 before I select it. Most Blu-Rays have the name of the disc with a small picture next to it when displayed on the PS3 menu. Is this something the PS3 pulls from the web or is it on the disc? I have an old Blu-Ray I burned and when I put it in my PC, the volume name, I somehow once set, shows up under the drive icon. When I put it in the PS3 it reads "BDMV BR-E". My new project simply says "VOLUME_01" on the PC and "BDMV-RE" on the PS3. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Return to posts index

Kell Hymer
Re: Setting Disc Volume Name / PS3 Disc Art
on May 2, 2014 at 9:29:42 pm

Any thoughts?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]