FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 11 Slideshow template question

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Roselli
Vegas Pro 11 Slideshow template question
on Apr 28, 2014 at 9:31:24 pm

I believe actual templates is not a Vegas feature, but to replicate that for making a slideshow is my intention. I save a project (slideshow1.veg)with jpeg media assets including event pan/crop keyframes on each photo to create slideshow motion I want, then I reopen this project and attempt to make a new slideshow I swap/exchange existing jpeg media with new photos.

I can never get the event pan/crop to activate despite the icon being present on each image. However image length (3 secs) and cross-fade length formatting remain.

How can I create a "slideshow template" project I can change the media and keep the formatting?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: Vegas Pro 11 Slideshow template question
on Apr 29, 2014 at 10:36:38 am

[Mark Roselli] "How can I create a "slideshow template" project I can change the media and keep the formatting? "
I would forget the whole template idea and just get a slide show utility like VASST Still Motion for $9.95 USD. It plugs right into Vegas Pro or Movie Studio and will create entire slide shows with a single click of your mouse. You can specify the length of each slide and add pan & scan, transitions, etc.

For even more control and capability look at VASST Ultimate S Lite but Still Motion might be all you need.

In the interest of full disclosure I'm the creator of both plug-ins. ;-)

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

Mark Roselli
on Apr 29, 2014 at 2:11:04 pm

This looks good for some things I do. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
on Apr 29, 2014 at 1:06:57 pm

Replace your photos in Project Media window, via Replace context menu command

Sony Vegas Templates

Return to posts index

Mark Roselli
on Apr 29, 2014 at 2:13:06 pm

I appreciate your time to answer. Thanks. This is exactly what I wanted to do, although time consuming for large projects,it keeps my formatting as desired. Excellent help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]