FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Pro 12 Renders Minecraft Very Weird.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gabriel Joaquino
Sony Vegas Pro 12 Renders Minecraft Very Weird.
on Apr 26, 2014 at 4:22:41 am

Hi,

I'm Wondering if you can help me with this long problem. I am a person who plays minecraft and has started making videos, I recently got vegas 12 and this problem keeps persisting when I render my Minecraft videos. The problem is that it renders much more discolored than the original video. There will be pictures in the bottom to help

Here is an example: (Note: I render in 720p mp4) hope this helps!

Thanks, Highly Appreciated

Return to posts index

Norman Black
Re: Sony Vegas Pro 12 Renders Minecraft Very Weird.
on Apr 26, 2014 at 6:39:17 am

I see increased contrast throughout the sample picture. Increased contrast can increase saturation of colors.

Without any info other than the sample pictures, I would say your source footage used full range levels, typical for video game sources. When you render to AVC MP4 you need to have studio video levels passed to the encoder otherwise you will get increased contrast due to a levels expansion in a video player.

A video player playing back an AVC MP4 file will assume the video contains studio video levels and expand the data to full range for playback on a computer.

You use a levels effect with a computer to studio levels preset to correct full range source to normal video levels.

Return to posts index

Gabriel Joaquino
on Apr 26, 2014 at 8:38:35 pm

So thanks for including the main problem. But do you have any ideas for a simple fix or even a fix at all? Thanks

Return to posts index

Norman Black
on Apr 26, 2014 at 9:07:36 pm

When you have source video in computer full range...

Use a Sony levels fx, with a computer to studio levels preset. You can put this on your Output FX and everything will be adjusted to normal video levels for encoding. In this specific scenario you would only enable the effect when rendering to your 720p MP4 file.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]