FORUMS: list search recent posts

Frame Rate Stutters in Random Sections of Video Events

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Azevedo
Frame Rate Stutters in Random Sections of Video Events
on Apr 23, 2014 at 7:55:05 pm

Hey guys! I haven't really had this issue before. When I play the Raw files in Windows (they are video files from my Galaxy S4 phone), everything is nice and smooth. Once I drop it into the timeline, there are certain parts of the video (it's always the same parts) that stutters a little bit. It's only for a second or two. It's like this with the rendered file (I've rendered to multiple different formats) and preview window.

Here is what I've already done.

1. I've disabled resample.
2. I've turned off GPU acceleration.
3. Tried without effects.
4. Tried matching Project settings to file.

I've read everything and still can't find out why it's doing this. The raw file when played in Windows Media Player is absolutely fine. Why is it only in these certain parts of the events where it does this? For my vlogs, it's not a major concern, but for an hour long wedding video, I don't want to have to worry that the rendered video will have this issue.

Any help will be well appreciated.

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: Frame Rate Stutters in Random Sections of Video Events
on Apr 26, 2014 at 12:17:28 pm

[Tim Azevedo] "For my vlogs, it's not a major concern, but for an hour long wedding video, I don't want to have to worry that the rendered video will have this issue."
It sounds like the output of your phone is not creating files that are completely compatible with Vegas Pro. You will either need to use another program to convert them into a compatible editing format or use a different NLE (although other NLE's may have the same problem).

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]