FORUMS: list search recent posts

How Can I Change The Frame Rates Of Everything At The Same Time?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jackie Luffy
How Can I Change The Frame Rates Of Everything At The Same Time?
on Mar 27, 2014 at 3:39:46 am

I was editing all my footage as 59 frames per second, now I want to cut it to 29 frames, I know how by right clicking on the clip and going to properties and I just change the number from 1.000 = 59.97 to 0.500 and it goes to 29.97, I view the clip and it is fine, that is what I want

But since I have hundreds of clips already I dont want to individually select each one to change them to 29 frames, I tried to highlight all the clips and go to properties to change them at once but the "properties" button becomes unclickable when all the videos are highlighted!

Is there not a way to do this? Thanks

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: How Can I Change The Frame Rates Of Everything At The Same Time?
on Mar 27, 2014 at 8:53:46 am

FASST App "Property Assistant" It's dead easy. When you elect to have the Event Length to CHANGE, 'cos of the changed Rates, it will also do that too! However, any other work done on those Events remains unchanged. You also get the options with the same Tool to changed selected Audio attributes at the same time - or NOT!

OK, the existing SONY way is :-
Copy > Paste Attributes

This WILL copy atribs from Event-1 to another Event or many Events.

NB: Any work you have done with the other Events will be removed and have the atribs of Event-1.

HTHs

Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
Re: How Can I Change The Frame Rates Of Everything At The Same Time?
on Mar 27, 2014 at 8:56:56 am

You can copy the settings of one event to other events by Paste Event Attributes command. Note that this command will copy all properties (like pan/crop, switches etc.) - in some cases it is unwanted behavior.

Scripts also can help you. You can try to find a free one, or buy a commercial package, for example Vegasaur. Its Quick Properties module can do it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]