FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Preview and Media Generators have appeared in SAME window - How to remove?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Turek
Video Preview and Media Generators have appeared in SAME window - How to remove?
on Mar 24, 2014 at 1:16:42 pm

Normally when I apply any text to my timeline the window for me to type,resize or adjust its position would always pop up next to my video preview.

For what ever reason now when ever I try to bring up any Media Generator it opens up in the SAME window as the video preview, meaning I can now longer see them side by side meaning I can't adjust accordingly. They appear as tabs on the bottom left corner next to each other so i would have to switch between the two to check if my text is in the spot i need it in, ect.

I've tried deleting both and placing them back again but they both just still pop up in the same window together

If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated, its driving me mad - How can I fix this?

Return to posts index

Norman Black
Re: Video Preview and Media Generators have appeared in SAME window - How to remove?
on Mar 24, 2014 at 4:43:31 pm
Last Edited By Norman Black on Mar 24, 2014 at 6:49:29 pm

It sounds like you have accidentally docked the media generator window into the same area as the preview window. In the upper left portion of the pane are six little dots. Drag those to move the window out of the pane and to your desired position.

You can find more information about docking in the help file.

Return to posts index

Adam Turek
Re: Video Preview and Media Generators have appeared in SAME window - How to remove?
on Mar 24, 2014 at 4:55:30 pm

I thought I had tried that but after reading you response it worked, Thank You very much kind Sir!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]