FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Vegas 11 performance improvements

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Angelo Mike
Re: Vegas 11 performance improvements
on Oct 18, 2011 at 7:30:42 pm

I've read some, yes, though a lot of the information sort of goes over my head. I'm using Sony's built in multicamera function. Do you think I'll see a difference using Ultimate S?

Two GTX 460's? My goodness. I'm broke as it is and just bought the 450. Vegas 11 should be able to use my Radeon 6870, which I already had, but I was desperate to finish a project last night and was hoping that getting the GTS 450 would help me out.

I just reinstalled Vegas 10 and multicamera editing is running way better, as usual. You can read about the other problems I've been having with 11 today, including not being able to stabilize video because I get error reports at 99%, and Vegas 11 not displaying my footage in the proper aspect ratio (changing project settings to match footage did nothing-I have to do through each piece of media and right click, then change the aspect ratio to 1.33, and I have thousands of video clips that I'd have to go through). And all Vegas 11 did was slow me down considerately in the last 24 hours.

And, on switching back to Vegas 10, all my clips are in their proper, 1.33 aspect ratio. How did Vegas 11 mess that up?!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]