FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Vegas Pro 17 is here.....

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeff Lee
Re: Vegas Pro 17 is here.....
on Aug 11, 2019 at 2:27:01 pm

Yes, there are issue but Magix has been very responsible in getting things fixed. So far the color grading and the new lens correction filter have been the stars for me. I have the 7.5 FE, Oly 9-18, and use the Pany 14mm f2.5 with GWC1 for a low light 10mm, this filter makes its extremely easy to get to video. Secondly with the right settings I am now getting 1:1 render on my old i7700/4200 ghz 32 gig memory and RX480 8 gig with the HEVC codecs. A little faster on the 16 on the Magix PRO Res settings. I always leave the previous version on for a couple of months. Lots of good things in Vegas since Magix took over. When Acid became comatose in Sony's hands I switched to Samplitude & kept Sound Forge and now with Vegas my little (and I do mean little) production studio does more than I will ever need. Been using my G9 to shoot 6K video and it's nice to be able to use Vegas and proxies to use the 6K to crop in a 4K timeline. If you are not in the Magix forum (a bit of the wild, wild west at times) and your a VP user, you should visit.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]