FORUMS: list search recent posts

3d source alpha cut off image.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patryk Ciupa
3d source alpha cut off image.
on Jun 19, 2018 at 10:43:43 pm

Hello i have problem with me track motion (all in screen), others all ist good: Pan/Crop and, and. Where is problem? What can i do now?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: 3d source alpha cut off image.
on Jun 20, 2018 at 5:59:06 am
Last Edited By Graham Bernard on Jun 20, 2018 at 6:06:47 am

[Patryk Ciupa] "Where is problem? What can i do now? "
Interesting. I like your creativity. OK, try disengaging the FX Bypass. Presently you’ve got it Active:

Do you have any FX active? Also, can you upload the Track Header views? With all the 3D manipulations, plus pan/crop manipulations this is almost impossible to track down just why you are getting that “cut-off” without interrogating very closely the areas on the Timeline. Any chance of you uploading the VEG file?

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Patryk Ciupa
on Jun 20, 2018 at 9:21:18 am

hello, when it comes to the preview it does not matter. Below I'm throwing screenshots and a link to the veg file. I would add that if I change the paramter from in "position" in "track motion" then this screen is longer and visible, but the problem is then with size adjustment. By changing the width and height parameters, I am not able to achieve a smooth effect. Sorry, for my English, but I use a translator. Regards.

Download veg files link: https://files.fm/u/gxrcxzz3

0_ss1.jpg
0_ss2.jpg
ss3.jpg
ss4.jpg
ss5.jpg

Return to posts index

Patryk Ciupa
on Jun 20, 2018 at 9:40:39 am

Already everything is fine, the problem was trivial. On the last track, with white background, I do not know how the mask was set. Now everything is working correctly, thank you for your interest.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jun 20, 2018 at 2:34:00 pm

[Patryk Ciupa] "Now everything is working correctly, thank you for your interest."
I like a puzzle.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]