FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendered Audio plays fine on computer but not on phone

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle Rineer
Rendered Audio plays fine on computer but not on phone
on May 26, 2018 at 6:36:48 pm

When rendering a short film I recently made, the audio plays back fine on the computer, but for whatever reason there are four specific punch sound effects that sound completely muffled out when I play the rendered file on any phone.

I've tried pulling the video into a new project and rendering it in different formats.
Tried turning the rendering threads up to 32 (I know it's not supposed to go past 8)

If anyone can help me out and give a good suggestion i'd greatly appreciate it. I need this to be viewable on phones because it is going on YouTube as soon as I get this problem fixed. Thanks

Return to posts index

Francois Pénzes
Re: Rendered Audio plays fine on computer but not on phone
on May 26, 2018 at 9:11:03 pm

Hello Kyle

I suspect that your 4 sounds have frequencies that speakers on some phones can not reproduce thus the muffled sound. Bare in mind that although they have improved a lot, sound and picture wise, phones do not have the required speakers to reproduce the same range of frequencies as speakers can because of size constraint.

My solution would be to change the frequency of your punch sound effect until you come across one that will work.

Cheers !

PC Win 10 Pro 64-bit 16gb Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz
Cameras: Canon XF305 + Canon XH-A1
Blackmagic HyperDeck Studio Mini
Vegas Pro 14

''When the cutting stops, the editing begins...''

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Rendered Audio plays fine on computer but not on phone
on May 30, 2018 at 6:05:04 pm

Your problem is as Francois Pénzes explained..... But you may not have such an issue when uploaded to
youtube as is.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]