FORUMS: list search recent posts

Weird problems on Sony Vegas Pro 13! What can I do?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dhanen Moteuchi
Weird problems on Sony Vegas Pro 13! What can I do?
on May 14, 2018 at 8:40:33 am

Hi all!

Once more time I come to you to try solve weird problems I am having. Many times I found answer on other threads to questions and options so specific I thought I couldn't found, so thanks for all that times, you're incredible! But this time are many things so I had no luck. Let's come to the point , but first of all, sorry for my english, hope I can explain well. By parties:

-I am recording gameplays at 1080p 60fps. I created a template for 1080p60, but when I select "Match Media Settings", only are appearing 720p options, and this is the first weird thing. Why are not appearing 1080p templates, even if those are 30fps?
-When creating the template, in the fps option, the dropdown menu only shows up to 30fps (well, you know, 29.9) I had to put manually 60.00 fps. Why the 59.9 option is no there?
-The most weird of all. When the render finishes an error pops up telling "An Error Occurred while creating the media file". I already found that on another thread. Not that specific but something similar. I've tried the option "render using CPU only", but didn't worked. The weirdest of this is that the video render finished and the video is okay and available, if I see to the details it seems to be at 1080p and 60fps, but I am afraid something is wrong or so...

I've reinstalled Windows 10 a week ago but I've never ever had none of those problems before reinstalling. I have the GPU drivers installed properly, the last ones, but today Geforce Experience tells there are newest drivers but there's a problem that doesn't let me update it. I'll reset my PC and try again, but problems were there when drivers was up to thate. This is happening to me since I've reinstalled. What can be causing all of this? Thanks in advance and sorry again for my english and for the huge explanation. Greetings!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]