FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 15 Constantly Crashing

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Itai Hoffman
Vegas Pro 15 Constantly Crashing
on Apr 23, 2018 at 9:41:23 am

I just got Pro 15. It crashes way more than 14 or 13. My computer is win 10, 12 gig RAM, my project has about 15 videos, and it crashes every 5 minutes or so, usually when stretching a clip. I've tried numerous things suggested in YT videos such as messing with the compound folder and change the acceleration to off. it doesn't seem to help. Did this happen to anyone else?

Return to posts index

Scott Francis
Re: Vegas Pro 15 Constantly Crashing
on Apr 23, 2018 at 11:01:42 am

Same issue here, I was TRYING to edit this past week and it was crashing nearly after every edit I made at one point. Over 40 times in a 3 hour time frame. I have given up, I have been dealing with Vegas progressively getting worse and worse with crashing over the years, and I just can't take it anymore. I am learning Premiere at my new job, and while I find it better in some places and annoying in others, it at least WORKS!!!! I will be migrating to that... I just can't waste time with crashes anymore having a FT editing job AND a video business. Time is precious and losing productivity at this rate is unacceptable.

Good luck...

Xavier (Scott) Francis
Mind's Eye Audio/Video Productions

Return to posts index

Sam rosenthal
on May 3, 2018 at 5:54:29 am

Hi.

I'm using Vegas 12 for Audio & Video; it doesn't crash as often as you are describing with 15, but does crash more often then I'd like.

I often think about going back to an earlier Vegas, such as 9, for my audio work. Most of what I use Vegas for is music creation, and I don't think Vegas has upgraded anything on the music side in a decade or more. Anyone else here using Vegas for multi-tracking music creation? What version of Vegas works best for you?

Sam

PRO12 Build 770
Running in Windows 7 on a Bootcamped Mac

Return to posts index

Larry Brewer
on May 22, 2018 at 3:49:49 am

Have you tried disabling GPU acceleration?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]