Vegas 14 Crashes and Render comes out with horrible Jagged Motion Blur

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ever Giron
Vegas 14 Crashes and Render comes out with horrible Jagged Motion Blur
on Apr 19, 2018 at 8:55:47 pm
Last Edited By Ever Giron on Apr 19, 2018 at 8:57:49 pm

Hello:

I have been working with Vegas 13 for the last 3 years. But decided to buy the upgrade for Vegas 14 thinking it will have many more features and new effects. I bought it september of last year, but just installed it last week.

I started using it a few days ago, to find out that, there is no real benefits or improvements from version 13, and when I tried to render, the program crashed a few times. And when it finally finished the render some parts of my video that have graphic layers came out twitching and jumpy. So I was looking for a solution for the crashing, someone in YouTube shows that if you go to preferences and on the video tab turn off the "GPU ACCELERATION OF VIDEO PROCESSING", that will take care of the program crashing. Yes it did, but now to render a 28 minute video will take 9 hours instead of 3.
The render came out without glitching but all the motion blur throughout the video looks jagged and horrible. Does anyone have experienced any of this?
The problem I have is that I spent 2 days editing on version 14 and there is no way I can take this session and finish it on version 13.

I need to work on some other projects, I will definitely go back to 13, never had any issues with that version, there is no real benefit to move to 14 anyways.

These are my computer specs:

Operating System Platform:
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Vegas 14.0 (Build 270) 64-bit

Processor
Class: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Identifier: AuthenticAMD
Number of processors: 8

Memory
Physical memory: 16,282.2 MB
Paging memory available: 32,562.6 MB

Video Card